Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Acceptance Test Officer - Data Warehouse (f/m/d)
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
As a member of the Business Acceptance Unit, you will participate in Business Acceptance Test for ECAG Regulatory Reporting and Analytics applications within StatistiX Data Warehouse. You will be working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. With your sound functional knowledge and in cooperation with business and development teams, you will agree on priorities, detail business requirement, and translate the implemented functionalities into test cases. You are responsible to develop manual and automated tests for testing ECAG requirements mainly linked to activities in the derivatives and OTC clearing systems. You will execute and document the test cases and report the results so that the software changes can be approved for production. High degree of Test automation is expected.
- Create and maintain functional specifications for the Datawarehouse applications.
- Participate in discussions related to project planning, functionality, and review of functional specifications.
- Create test plan, test narratives, and define the test scope based on functional specifications and user stories.
- Develop manual and automated test cases to test software changes in Datawarehouse applications.
- Create Feature Files in Gherkins format for test automation.
- Write python scripts for test automation.
- Create test data scenarios and execute test cases.
- Create and maintain regression test suite.
- Periodically report the test results and create test statistics.
- Follow-up on bugs identified and retest of software.
- Guide and support junior team members with their functional and testing related queries.
- University degree, preferable in IT studies or comparable qualification.
- Sound understanding of test methodology and agile software development methodology.
- Functional knowledge in derivatives and OTC clearing would be an advantage.
- Experience in testing Datawarehouse applications.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, etc is preferred.
- Experience in collaboration tools such as Jira and GitHub.
- Experience in visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: Python, Tableau, Power BI, MicroStrategy will be an advantage.
- High commitment and motivation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in written and spoken German and English
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.