Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Access Management Specialist (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
The Group Security department as a service provider for DBG’s product organization and the Second Line of Defense of Deutsche Börse Group is responsible to protect information assets in terms of safety, integrity, confidentiality, authenticity and availability. Group Security risk management tasks and procedures are based on the requirements published as the ISO 27000-standard-series (information security management systems).
Your area of work:
The access management specialist is responsible for developing, maintaining and improving the identity and access management service within Deutsche Boerse Group. She or he is responsible to ensure compliance to laws and regulations and compliance to internal policies and takes account for the access management processes.
- Development and continuous improvement of the group wide Identity and Access management solution space
- Definition, documentation and optimization of the Identity and Access process framework
- Evaluate and provide solution to improve existing Single Sign On (SSO) experience for internal and customer facing applications integrated with ForgeRock AM/OpenAM
- Work on custom development/enhancements related to the system
- Perform POCs related to different requirements, mainly authentication & authorization flows (Trees and Chains)
- Onboard applications to the group wide access management solution using SAML or OpenID Connect
- Troubleshoot and support the existing applications integrated with OpenAM/AM
- Take responsibility, being pro-active and work independently to deliver on time
- Bachelor/Master degree in Information Technology, Management and Engineering, Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Identity and Access management projects or practical experience during internships
- Experience with ForgeRock AM (formerly OpenAM), preferably versions 5.x/6.x
- Good knowledge of SAML, OIDC, OAuth
- Basic knowledge of OpenDJ/LDAP/AD
- Groovy knowledge would be an advantage
- Solid handling of MS Office applications
- Proactive thinking and self-paced work on solutions is desired
- Fluent in English. German would be an added advantage
- Optional: CISSP, CISM or comparable certifications
- Strong, proven analytic and problem-solving skills
- Good presentation and documentation skills
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.