Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Account Administrator (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Your area of work
KYC Centre of Competence Unit is responsible for the day to day Client Due Diligence processes for the Clearstream entities in a dynamic and international context. We ensure Clients and Clearstream comply with national and international laws and regulations. We work in collaboration with a wide range of internal stakeholders including Sales and Compliance as well as within the whole Deutsche Börse Group throughout the life cycle of the Client relationship.
The KYC Centre of Competence Unit (“KYC CoC”) works closely with the other business units and control functions to ensure Clients and Clearstream are in compliance with national and international laws and regulations related to Client Due Diligence processing. The KYC CoC has a proactive role in the identification and verification of clients data, information and documentation and in the detection of potential gap or non-compliance. The KYC CoC is also responsible for Clearstream Compliance works in partnership with Group Compliance which is responsible in defining group-wide compliance policies, supports their uniform application within the group entities, and provides centralised services to prevent money laundering and terrorist financing, international financial sanctions, anti-corruption, data protection, and the prevention of conflicts of interest and related securities law requirements.
- E2E KYC review case management and review
- Monitor KYC review progress by ensuring review cycles are completed on a timely manner in line with review cycle deadlines
- Perform ad-hoc KYC reviews e.g. trigger event – change in ownership/adverse media.
- Management of alerts and triggers – review and apply internal policy to mitigate identified risk
- Escalation to Relationship Management (RM) or Compliance when necessary
- Being a subject matter expert on KYC for all levels of due diligence applied including risk assessment, simplified and enhanced.
- Act as point of contact/mediator for both internal and external stakeholders
- Liaise with internal teams to obtain necessary information/documents for the KYC review process, RMs/Compliance for approvals and escalation
- Liaise directly with clients for KYC periodic review process and assigned Onboarding Manager for NTB
- Assessment of low, medium and high risk clients and proposal of risk recommendation to Risk Approver for review and consideration.
- Identification and verification of metadata from different reliable sources and input into respective systems for further screening
• University degree in economics, finance or law or a relevant comparable
• Strong knowledge of relevant AML/CTF legal and regulatory requirements applicable to Clearstream Banking S.A. and to Deutsche Börse Group entities (e.g. CSSF Circular 20-05, MiFID II, GDPR, German Anti Money Laundering Law, etc.)
• Appropriate assessment of risk factors inherent to the client type
• Minimum of 3 years of proven experience in leading and managing in KYC processes and reviews, ideally in Luxembourg
• Excellent time management and organizational skills with attention to details, acts as SME to concerned stakeholders
• Analytical and detail-oriented and strong sense of accuracy
• Strong conceptual and methodological skills, pro-active with ability to multi-task and take immediate actions and set priorities to achieve deadlines
• Ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision and exercise independence of decision making
• Good communication skills with ability to interconnect with transparency, directly with clients and across internal teams throughout the E2E KYC process, in an international environment
• Proficiency in written and oral English, German, and French. Italian and/or Spanish language skills will be an asset
• Good understanding of the fund industry would be an asset
• Strong use of MS Office applications
Duration: Full time contract
We look forward to receiving your CV and Cover Letter in English !
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Complementary health insurance
Your well-being and that of your family is important to us! We offer an optional supplementary healthcare scheme that complements your health insurance with the possibility to enrole family members, as well.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Benefit from tax optimisation: we offer you an interest subsidy on mortgage loans to optimise the tax on your premiums.
Our hybrid work model
personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we also offer our employees more flexibility regarding their workplace by giving the opportunity to work remotely for two days during the week. Please note that deviations to this model may arise - in addition to operational reasons - e. g. due to local regulation or legislation.
We support you in staying fit! We subsidise 6-month or annual memberships for the fitness or sports club of your choice.