Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Account and Relationship Manager - USA and Canada
Clearstream Banking S.A. • New York
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
- Serve as client advocate liaising with product managers and delivery centers to ensure an excellent client experience
- Proactively advise clients of service, product and regulatory changes and enhancements and identify opportunities to cross-sell
- Responsible for client planning activities as well as supporting the Client Executive to deliver the overall client and team strategy
- Manage due diligence visits, questionnaires and client queries regarding Clearstream products and services
- Coordinate and drive end-to-end global client relationship reviews
- Own and resolve escalated issues
- Assist with ensuring assigned client portfolio is current with all KYC and compliance requirements
- Exceptional relationship management skills with the ability to articulate technical concepts
- Strong presenting and consultative skills with the ability to identify the client’s needs and strategy
- Strong account planning and account management capability – aligning client strategy with Clearstream’ s solutions to drive deep and long-lasting revenue relationships with clients
- Proven ability to cultivate existing client relationships and rapport with key client contacts.
- Ability to successfully collaborate with a geographically disperse set of partners to deliver client excellence
- Knowledge of custody and settlement environment, securities finance and collateral management desirable
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance or relevant
- English proficiency. Knowledge of Spanish or French preferred
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.