Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Analyst / Associate, Client Services & Office Administration
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Cologne
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of Activity
Respond to inquiries of the clients via email or phone and make sure that any issues are resolved for client satisfaction and report all important clients’ concerns to their Line Manager for effective and prompt resolution of the issues in a professional manner.
- Handle client enquiries and maintain log of client enquiries and complaints
- Identify the needs of prospective clients in assigned areas for settlement and custody
- Provide solution to customer queries and maintain favorable relationship with clients to enhance their loyalty to the company
- Visit and train clients occasionally
- Support the Office Manager with clerical and administrative tasks to ensure the efficient operation of the HK office
- Ensuring the internal control systems are in place and that office business processes comply with company policies
- Review invoices and prepare reports on general expenses and petty cash
- Review and update administrative policies and procedures
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and/or Economics or equivalent training
- 1 to 3 Years Experience in securities / banking business, with experience in custodian bank or securities house preferred
- Knowledge of or has done settlements in various markets
- Understanding of the process of income processing, corporate actions
- Possess fluent spoken Mandarin and Cantonese, and excellent spoken and written English
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, customer- and service-oriented
- Good working attitude and willing to learn
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent teamwork and able to assimilate him/herself to the company’s corporate environment
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
Location: Hong Kong
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.