Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Analyst for Regulatory Affairs (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Group Regulatory Strategy monitors Deutsche Börse Group's regulatory and political environment, continuously assesses regulatory developments and based on these analyses, is responsible for the Group's positioning and the further development of its corporate strategy from a regulatory perspective. The department works close to the Executive Board on current political issues and developments, for example in the areas of strengthening the EU capital market, financial market infrastructures, digitalization and sustainable finance.
It informs the Group's management promptly about new regulatory initiatives, networks the information with the business areas and actively supports the external representation of Deutsche Börse Group's political interests. Within Group Regulatory Strategy, Regulatory Analytics, Research and Academic Relationships is concerned with expanding regulatory intelligence, the economic and political assessment of regulatory initiatives, incorporating academic and empirical analyses, and, building on this, Deutsche Börse Group's positioning on various developments in the European and global context.
- Your tasks include researching, analysing, evaluating and providing content support for international, European and national political and regulatory projects relating to financial market regulation along the entire value chain of Deutsche Börse Group, in particular in the areas of trading, clearing and settlement as well as digitalisation.
- You will prepare briefing documents, presentation documents, short assessments as well as regulatory factsheets for the Executive Board level in German and English.
- You will work on group-wide projects with a focus on regulatory issues.
- You will examine fundamental capital market policy issues across business areas.
- You will be responsible for monitoring, analysing and evaluating academic research.
- You have a university degree in economics or social sciences.
- You bring knowledge of the value chain of stock exchanges and European financial market regulation.
- You are familiar with political institutions and processes at federal and EU level.
- You understand macroeconomic interrelationships and are interested in capital markets.
- You have the ability to present complex issues in comprehensible formats in a communicatively simple manner.
- You have organizational skills and motivation, as well as an independent way of working.
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German and English.
- The ability to work in a team, strong communication skills, flexibility and a confident handling of MS Office applications round off your profile.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.