Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Analyst - Funds Operations - Corporate Actions
CFCL Cork • Cork
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Joining the team based in Cork, you will be responsible for the administration of corporate action events covering Mutual funds in CBL and exposure to Hedge funds via CGSS systems. Ideally, you like challenges with a focus on delivering consistent quality to our clients, while reducing the operational risk to IFS.
Professionally manage and process any type of corporate action event. Such events include amongst others, change events, exchange offers, AGM/EGM, shareholder consents, mergers, liquidations and other mandatory and voluntary events. You will utilise both CBL and CGSS systems and your duties will include the following:
- Execute all Corporate Action events on the custody and banking systems
- Ensure that all Corporate Action events processed within the set timelines
- Ensure that Corporate Action cases presented to the Control team in a clear and complete manner
- Ensure errors are minimised
- Escalate and advise any relevant issues within the team
- Assist in project work where required
- Assist in automating and streamlining processes within the team
- Ensure timely resolutions to client queries where relevant
- Work with and as part of multi-national team across all IFS locations (Cork, Luxembourg, Prague and Singapore)
- Provide a pro-active contribution to ensure the targets and objectives of the team are being achieved
- Excellent communication skills, being clear and honest
- 1 year's experience in the funds industry
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Open to change and flexible
- Strong team player - Ability to work as part of a multi-national team
- Excellent problem solver, being solution minded and forward looking
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong customer focus
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Company Culture Cork
Our PEOPLE, our focus on RESULTS and Our Commitment to Our CUSTOMERS and COMMUNITY drives Our success. Candidates must demonstrate an ability to understand and apply these four key elements [the building blocks] that shape our culture at Clearstream Cork - People, Customers, Results and Community #Clearstream
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.