Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Analyst - Funds Operations - Data Management
CFCL Cork • Cork
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
The Data Management Group assume responsibility for the research, update and maintenance of all static data in our database that relate to funds and transfer agents. The main purpose of the role is to set up new funds, review and investigate all incoming queries and maintain fund rules, on both our Vestima & Vestima Prime Platforms. We also capture Agent Codes and set up new Trading Chain on Vestima.
This role will involve investigation and problem solving, ensuring all requests are responded to in a timely and accurate manner.
Responsible for the setup of new funds, research, update and maintenance of all static information, ensuring all information is updated in a timely and accurate manner. The candidate will be working in a team environment, which interacts with both internal and external parties and involves a diverse range of functions some of which are outlined below:
- Set up of new funds and maintenance of fund information on both our Vestima & Vestima Prime Platforms
- Set up and maintenance of Administrator and Transfer Agent Information
- Source Agent Codes and Set up of Trading Chains on Vestima for Client Portfolios & BAU cases
- Ensure that all client queries in the team are dealt with in a prompt & professional manner
- Liaise with Transfer Agents and Clients to resolve complex cases
- Ensure that only accurate information received from the market is updated on our systems
- The candidate would have to be able to work to tight deadlines, be accurate and have the ability to work on their own initiative
- The ideal candidate will have 1 year's experience in the funds industry
- Third level qualification in Business, Accounting or Finance related area
- Proficient with MS Office Outlook, Excel, Word and Access
- Proactive with the ability to work on own initiative
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Strong problem solver with good analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Taking on responsibility
- Results orientation
- Integrated thinking
- Problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Quick learner
- Proficient across multiple Core Systems and local applications
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Company Culture Cork
Our PEOPLE, our focus on RESULTS and Our Commitment to Our CUSTOMERS and COMMUNITY drives Our success. Candidates must demonstrate an ability to understand and apply these four key elements [the building blocks] that shape our culture at Clearstream Cork - People, Customers, Results and Community #Clearstream
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.