Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Analyst - People Analytics (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Limited until 30.06.2024
Your area of work:
We are looking for a highly motivated graduate to come on board. Our team Initiatives, Analytics & Automation team supports personnel work in the whole Deutsche Börse Group by providing technology solutions, impactful analyses, and reports to support daily business. There are two focus areas for the team: support of HR processes by introducing modern IT solutions and driving digital transformation projects; as well as support of strategic people decisions by providing data insights. As an analyst you will be focusing on advancing people analytics function and executing run activities such as regular reports and analyses. This position is initially limited for 24 months and is based in the headquarters.
- Your main task includes producing HR reports, analyses and dashboards for Top-Management, Management Board, and other relevant stakeholders
- Furthermore, you take ownership and drive various global analytical and data projects
- You contribute to build a sustainable data model solution for HR data
- You will act as an ambassador for data quality as well as supporting global HR data definitions harmonisation
- In addition, you will be processing ad-hoc and regulatory reporting requests using our ticketing system
- You will also be developing reports in SAP SuccessFactors to enable self-service and support daily personnel work
- You support automating regular tasks with PowerQuery and other available tools
- You have successfully completed your university degree in economics/ business or social sciences (or comparable studies) – ideally with a quantitative analysis focus
- You provide excellent analytical skills, high affinity in numbers and first experiences or interest for people analytics
- You have excellent skills in preparing, cleaning and working with data in Microsoft Excel
- You have first experiences in data visualisation tools (SAC, PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik)
- You are IT interested and excited to learn about new HR Technologies (SAP HCM, SAP SuccessFactors)
- You are service and teamwork oriented and own excellent communication and presentation skills
- You have the ability to learn quickly, take ownership and drive progress on tasks/projects
- Data engineering skills, experience with ETL processes and knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Proficiency in written and spoken English – German knowledge of advantage
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.