Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Analyst | Sales and Relationship Management Support
CFCL Cork • Cork
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Reporting into the Head of Sales & Relationship Management Support and part of the Client Onboarding & Documentation Team, you will support the daily activity of relationship managers with an understanding of all documentation that is used to set up a new customer and maintain existing ones.
- Perform thorough KYC reviews on Clearstream Fund Centre clients and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Ensure strict adherence to existing AML policies and perform thorough checks on clients with this regard
- Oversee annual reviews in line with Clearstream Fund Centre risk rating and due diligence procedures
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure compliance with KYC and AML frameworks
- Provide a document list to a customer requesting to open a new account
- Verify completed customer document package for pre-check
- Collect required documents for new customer or service change
- After having reviewed and validated the collected documents, prepare the package for the customer onboarding approval process
- Manage customers on a day-to-day basis and optimize customer processes
- Support RM in respect to escalated customer queries and other customer-related administrative tasks
- Ensure that prospects are turned into satisfied customers by migrating them quickly and efficiently
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance, or another relevant subject
- Good understanding of the financial services industry and especially the funds industry
- Excellent communication skills, customer focus and service orientation
- An understanding of banking products and processes in the funds industry
- An understanding of Banking, Asset Managers and Global Custodians
- Sensitivity towards cultural differences
- Capacity to work independently, a curious state of mind, results-oriented
- Languages: English, Knowledge of French & German would be an additional asset.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.