Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Application Operations Specialist (DevOps) (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
For our Product Organization "Group Data" we are looking for a development application operational specialist, or one who wants to become one, for our globally leading market data systems. The Deutsche Börse Group product “Group Data ” provides technology enabled services helping business to digitize and navigate financial markets with increased agility and insight. By extracting and deploying the right information at the right time, data is transformed into value.
You will be part of a build and run team being responsible for services around the company wide DevOps Tool Chain and several business services. You should expect an innovative environment enforcing agile applications operations in cloud environments and on on-premise. We ensure that maximum service levels are provided to customers on a 24-hour basis.
We also welcome candidates who would be intersted in a part time opportunity
- You will contribute to manage, coordinate, support the team and responsible to deliver results
- Be responsive, move the business forward and giving it a stronger technological advantage
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional as technical borders
- You should be curious about new possibilities and act to explore them
- You will support the IT based environments 24/7 and will solve business and IT incidents with innovative solutions to ensure that a maximum service level is provided to Customers on a 24-hour basis
- You will plan, implement, integrate and support third party software as well as internally developed applications within IT production environment as well as managed services customers
- You will analyse problems, resolve issues and will perform monitoring, tuning and optimisation of performance of in-house applications as well as third party software
- You will work on the deployment of new projects and document implemented solutions
- Diligent and motivate working on streams, taking challenges and embrace change towards cloud solutions
- Application operations, devops, project implementation or administrative position
- Cloud (Azure, Google Cloud, AWS), Linux server environments
- Administration of Kubernetes, OpenShift, Docker / Podman
- Use and administration of Jenkins, Github, Artifactory, SonarQube and strong grasp of automation tools
- Administration of a variety of database engines like PostgreSQL, MongoDB as well as reporting platforms like Splunk or Graylog
- Organised, curious, proactive, ability to work in a team
- Customer-facing role, service-oriented attitude and attention to detail
- The job calls for both technical capability and business understanding
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Ability to code and script (especially Python, Ansible, Terraform, Helm Charts)
- Experience with systems and IT operations
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility, proficiency in written and spoken English and German, as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
Our hybrid work model
personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we also offer our employees more flexibility regarding their workplace by giving the opportunity to work remotely for two days during the week. Please note that deviations to this model may arise - in addition to operational reasons - e. g. due to local regulation or legislation.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.