Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Associate, Client Services
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Cologne
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of Activity
Respond to inquiries of the clients via email or phone and make sure that any issues are resolved for client satisfaction. The Client Service Officer shall report all important clients’ concerns to their Line Manager for effective and prompt resolution of the issues in a professional manner.
- Handle client enquiries and maintain log of client enquiries and complaints
- Identify the needs of prospective clients in assigned areas for settlement and custody
- Provide solution to customer queries and maintain favorable relationship with clients to enhance their loyalty to the company
- Visit and train clients occasionally
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and/or Economics or equivalent training
- 1 - 2 years of experience in securities / banking business, with experience in custodian bank or securities house preferred
- Knowledge of or has done settlements in various markets
- Understanding of the process of income processing, corporate actions
- Possess fluent spoken Mandarin and Cantonese, and excellent spoken and written English
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, customer- and service-oriented
- Good working attitude and willing to learn
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent teamwork and able to assimilate him/herself to the company’s corporate environment
- Good working knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Excel
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.