Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Associate, Client Services
Clearstream Banking S.A. Singapore Branch • Singapore
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your Area of Work
Clearstream Fund Centre is a fast-growing business unit within Clearstream/Deutsche Börse and manage legal, administrative, and financial relationships with external fund provider companies on behalf of the fund platform for B2B business partners.
With teams already in Zurich and Cork, Platform Operations focus on the management of day-to-day queries, onboarding of new business partners and funds to the platform, the billing for services provided including reconciliation of fee receivables and the management of accounting related tasks attached to the business. The compilation of analyses for both Business Partners and the Management of Fund Centre is also part of the duties of Platform Operations. On top of day-to-day operations, Platform Operations is also in charge of performing Business Acceptance Testing for the newly developed services and enhancements.
We are looking for a Client Service Associate to join the Clearstream Funds Centre Platform Operations team in Singapore. As a Client Service Associate you will oversee the following:
- Actively support onboarding projects of new B2B business partners (both Asset Managers and Distribution Partners).
- Collaborate with new and/or existing B2B business partners in the context of onboarding new funds to the platform.
- Act as the first point of contact for our business partners managing day-to-day queries.
- Contribute to the maintenance of the client hotline during business hours.
- Provide high level support to the sales/business development teams by conducting internal and external research, analysis, and investigations.
- Represent the client service team as a subject matter expert in meetings (both virtual and in person) with existing business partners.
- Support the development and ongoing optimization of internal processes with key internal stakeholders and to provide input on how to improve the operational efficiency.
- You have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of professional experience in the financial industry, preferably in the field of Asset Management and/or Investment Fund operations.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a finance, economics, business administration or similar.
- You have a basic understanding of the financial services industry .
- You have a great client orientated attitude.
- Strong communication skills, resilience, sovereignty, and team spirit.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English – additional language skills considered an advantage.
- Your profile is rounded off by very good MS Office application knowledge, particularly in Excel.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.