Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Associate- Equity and Index Sales
Eurex (London Rep. Office) • London
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
As Associate-Equity and Index Sales you will be responsible among other, for the following list of activities:
• Customer responsibility
◦ Cover an existing set of relationships of prop firms and IDBs as their key point of contact for all Eurex Equity and Index product portfolio related concerns. This requires a deep understanding of the product portfolio but also a broad understanding of the market structure. Relative to those products at the banks.
◦ Develop a through understanding of the various strategies and operational setup at each customer and how they interact with Eurex, create new relationships and deepen existing relationships with key decisions makers.
◦ Work with the team, locally and globally, to share information and create a strategic approach to coordinating product and market structure discussions for each customer
◦ Act as a liaison between customers and other Eurex departments such as Product Development and Strategy, Market Structure and Pricing in order to facilitate discussions and ensure customer feedback is thoroughly coordinated
◦ Report internally feedback, deliverables and org structure
• Product responsibility
◦ Assume responsibility for a strategically important product within the Equity and Index Eurex portfolio, develop a clear understanding of the market, current and potential user base, locally and globally and build a strategy to gain customer participation
◦ Work with the team, locally and globally to implement a sales strategy amongst all customer types on the sell-side and buyside
◦ Find strategic partners in the market that can leverage their expertise to expand the customer base
• Sales Support
◦ Act as liaison between Sales Operations and the sales team
◦ Use experience and knowledge of the EQ&I sales team process, reports, data to support Head of Sales Operations on special tasks and projects
◦ Two years on sales operations team or similar role, understanding of ad-hoc customer reports, internal reporting and developing data-driven marketing material
◦ A good understanding of the sales process
◦ Know how of derivatives products and markets and general understanding of the back-office and clearing operations of global financial institutions
◦ Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
◦ Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
◦ Highly motivated, team orientated and flexible
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, and international working environment and a broad variety of careers opportunities
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Time out! It’s important for us that you feel balanced and comfortable. Therefore, we offer you an annual leave of 30 days.
Top up your pension! We pay you a pension contribution which is meant to build up additional retirement savings for you.