Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Audit Manager in Corporate IT - Plan&Control (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Corporate IT of Deutsche Börse Group is in charge of end user workplace experience, voice & communication, application development and operations for all group processes such as Financial Core, Customer Care, Control & Corporate Processes, as well as Deutsche Börse Group’s Reference Data Platform. We also develop and operate our Enterprise Analytics and Digital Boardroom which are the core of sharing and measuring our group’s success.
Our mission is simple – Make IT Run! and Become the Best Place to Work
As an IT Audit Manager (f/m/d) you will work in an agile team of junior and senior experts to improve audit management within Corporate IT. You will act as an interface between Corporate IT and the IT Audit department, supporting Corporate IT with internal as well as external audits.
You drive towards continuous improvement of our audit management processes and collaboration and with your pro-activity and positive “can do” attitude, ensure a positive customer experience, while meeting tight deadlines and juggling multiple critical requests. You are dedicated to your team and your team’s success, live our DBG Corporate and IT values, and strive to take ownership. Personal motivated egos are not embraced.
The ideal candidate will draw upon exemplary project management capabilities, critical thinking, problem-solving skills, and a passion for creating reliable, maintainable, and secure solutions.
- Coordination of internal and external Audits with focus on IT
- Management of required documentation
- Quality assurance and tracking of documents to be provided to audit
- Supervision of audit field work, execution, documentation and findings management
- Validation of audit reports and communication of results to Corporate IT management
- Evolve the existing audit baseline for Corporate IT and reporting to the next level to achieve a high first strike power to respond
- Interface between Corporate IT and the IT Audit department
- Support Finding Owners in closing measures
- Constant improvement, training of/on audit processes within Corporate IT
- Reporting to other departments (e.g. status of findings)
- Regular audit reporting to Corporate IT management (weekly audit status, monthly leadership team reporting)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in IT or a relevant comparable qualification
- Professional experience in an IT company, IT consulting, in financial industry or in an IT audit or IT compliance function
- Profound expertise in financial markets regulation, e.g. MaRisk, BAIT, CSSF circulars and know-how in IT frameworks and standards, e.g. COBIT, ISO
- Knowledge of Atlassian JIRA or willingness to learn
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work within tight deadlines
- High sense of responsibility, ability to work efficiently and target oriented
- Excellent negotiation skills and a proficient manner
- Ability to explain complex matters in an easy way
- Detail oriented while not forgetting about the big picture
- Excellent know-how of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint as well as knowledge of SharePoint
Please answer the following questions instead of a motivation letter
- Why do you want to become part of the Deutsche Börse Group?
- Why are you interested in this job description?
- Why will you excel in this position? How will you add value?
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.