Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Automation Intelligence Engineer
Clearstream Global Securities Services Ltd. • Cork
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of Activity
As an Automation Intelligence Engineer, you will implement and maintain Lean Automation solutions significantly contributing to Deutsche Börse Group overall strategy.
- Implementing end-to-end automation solutions using available tools (primarily Mendix implementation and Altair Monarch data extraction models)
- Working as a Squad member in a scrum team following the DevOps model
- Other Development tasks as required e.g.:
- Testing (technical and integration tests)
- Version management Git, GitHub
- Requirements analysis
- Designing technical architecture
- Business Acceptance Testing
- Deploying and operating
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Computer Science or comparable experience and knowledge
- Expert level knowledge of one or more of the listed development tools or their equivalents.
- Experience working in agile / scrum teams and usage of Jira, GitHub/Git
- High level of initiative and self-direction, while collaborating in a team to achieve your group’s goals
- Good understanding of fundamental technologies, including networking, web technology, and general security principles
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills
- Experience in other automation tools.
- Development and implementation experience with commonly used CI/CD tooling (such as GIT/SVN, Gitlab CI, Jenkins, Azure DevOps)
- Knowledge of the business of Deutsche Börse Group
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.