Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Automation Intelligence Engineer
Clearstream Global Securities Services Ltd. • Cork
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
As an Automation Intelligence Engineer, you will implement and maintain Lean Automation solutions significantly contribute to Deutsche Börse Group overall strategy and shape their way towards establishing Deutsche Börse Group as a top company.
- Implementing end-to-end automation solutions using BluePrism, Mendix, Automator and/or DLT (DAML)
- Working as a Squad member in a scrum team following the DevOps model
- Development besides the mentioned tools include:
- Testing (technical and integration tests)
- Version management Git, GitHub
- Designing technical architectures
- Requirements analysing
- Business Acceptance Testing
- Deploying and operating
- Profound knowledge in at least one of the three topics: RPA development (e.g. BluePrism, TOSCA), Data Extraction (Automator, Cloud solutions like Azure OCR) or in Workflow development (e.g. Mendix or DAML)
- Experienced in working in agile / scrum teams and knowledgeable in using Jira, GitHub, Git
- Advanced experience in programming in at least one of the programming languages (Go, Perl, Python, Java, C)
- Good analytical conceptual and problem-solving skills and ability to communicate effectively e.g. sprint result
- Knowledge of the business of Deutsche Börse is an asset
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; French/German language skills will be an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Your well-being is important to us! We provide you with a comprehensive healthcare scheme that covers you and your civil partner and/or dependants. It gives you access to public and prive hospitals as well as a great cover for everyday medical expenses.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Top up your pension! We pay you an annual pension contribution which is meant to build up additional retirement savings for you.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.