Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Automation Tester (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o. • Prague
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Investment Funds/ Vestima Section builds and maintains several applications to provide our Clearstream customers, performing and efficient tools to manage Investment Funds Order Routing and Transfer, Custody or Settlement activities over multiple type of media including SWIFT 15022, 20022, Front-End, Fax, etc.
The purpose of the Automation testers role is to carry out testing activities related to IFS applications and to ensure all deliverables and releases are according to requirement specification and of high quality. The Automation tester is responsible for carrying out automated and manual functional testing, regression testing, prioritizing and re-testing defects.
The role includes:
- Work in a dynamic team with minimal supervision
- Design Selenium bricks to extend our test automation tool
- Ensure traceability between product requirements, delivered code and test case verification
- Participate directly in the creation, development and execution of automated test cases
- Share best practices and improve processes within and across product teams
- Maintain and extend test coverage along with designing test cases from user stories, creating appropriate tools, utilities, and automation scripts that assist in functional testing and to create test data
- Assist with manual testing when required
Required skills and experience:
- At least 3 years experience working in Test Automation
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Excellent team spirit and communication skills
- Knowledge of Selenium ,Cucumber/Gherkin and Java programming language
- Exposure to REST API testing and api testing tools like Postman
- Knowledge of project management tool JIRA and test management tool like HP ALM
- Excellent Git skills for working with version control systems like GITHUB
- Hands-on experience in CI/CD process using Jenkins pipeline
- General scripting and SQL development skills
- Previous experience of test automation – work estimation, scripting of tests, interfacing with subsystems, and running automated tests
- Ability to triage failures, identify root-causes, and define corrective actions / solutions
- Willingness to share ideas, knowledge and experience with team members
- Highly committed to challenging deadlines.
- Use initiative to resolve problems, willingness to learn
- Solution oriented, able to set priorities and deliver under periods of higher stress
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Top up your pension! We provide you a contribution to the pension fund which is meant to build up additional retirement savings for you.
Your work-life balance is important! We offer you our MultiSport Card which you can use for various sport and wellness activities.