Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Back Office Administrator -New Issues Domestic (f/m/d)
Clearstream Operations Prague s.r.o. • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Prague New Issues Domestic Markets plays a key role in the securities lifecycle at Clearstream. The team is responsible for an accurate and timely setup into Clearstream database of securities traded on domestic markets. The securities are accepted based on data provided by various market participants and are checked against Clearstream eligibility requirements prior to opening in Clearstream database.
- Creation/acceptance of common codes and ISIN codes for all Clearstream eligible instruments on domestic markets incl.remote codes and codes under programmes.
- Analysing the terms & conditions of each issue against eligibility criteria and compliance checks before opening the codes.
- Liaising with depositories and/or various agents in different countries all over the world and with internal units across different locations.
- Chasing of missing information from market participants.
- Handling of incomplete and rejected instructions and of SAP cases.
- Answering of all internal/external customer queries related to new issues.
- Good analytical skills.
- Experience in Back Office in Asset Services or Collateral Management area is considered as an asset.
- Needs to have an eye for details.
- Communication skills: both oral and written.
- Strong team player in a multicultural environment.
- Very good written and spoken English.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.