Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Back Office Administrator with German - New Issues (f/m/d)
Clearstream Operations Prague s.r.o. • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
As New Issues Securities Administrator you will be responsible for the admission and distribution of new securities issues on the primary market in Germany. In this context, you will have to analyse the admission documentation and will have to set up the security reference data in the Clearstream system as basis for many of its service offerings.
- Handling of the admission requests for warrants, certificates and bonds electronically provided to Clearstream as German Central Securities Depository (CSD) by the issuer or its settlement agent on business days and certain public holidays
- Review of transmitted admission documentation for warrants, certificates and bonds, i.e. the terms and conditions of the issue in German or English language
- Review of formal eligibility of the electronically provided admission data for warrants, certificates and bonds and eventually correction of non-eligible securities data sets according to the terms of the issue.
- Set up of the securities reference data and the initial security booking in the Clearstream system.
- Publication of the respective admission of Clearstream as CSD to the German Financial Market.
- Handling of specific customer queries related to the electronic admission process
- Secondary school
- Good understanding of financial instruments and markets is of advantage
- Accuracy and detail orientation
- Very good language skills in written and spoken English and communicative level of German is required
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.