Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Banking Regulation - Compliance Officer (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
You are working in our team of Compliance and Regulatory specialists in Group Compliance who are taking care of various topics related to the supervision of the companies of Deutsche Börse Group by various national and supranational supervisory bodies. MaRisk Compliance & Banking Regulation acts as a coordinating oversight function for developments in banking regulation and selected investment firm regulation, from first consideration up to binding legislative acts including (pre-) assessment of emerging regulatory requirements, participation in consultations and identification of implementing responsibilities to ensure clear responsibilities for a timely implementation.
You will act as first point of contact for various group entities and areas affected by changes in regulatory requirements and support them in managing the day-to-day fulfilment of currently applicable and newly arising regulatory obligations. Further, you will govern the dialogue with different internal stakeholders and assure necessary reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer of Deutsche Börse Group.
In addition, you will perform impact analyses of new and emerging regulatory requirements in the field of banking and investment firm regulation and support their group-wide implementation once entered into force. In a dynamic environment with growing regulatory challenges as well as product and process innovations, you will be an essential support for business units in identifying relevant regulatory changes in time and initiating necessary.
- Proactive monitoring of regulatory developments on international, EU and national level analysis of new regulatory requirements in the field of banking and investment firm regulation and assessment of relevant implication for DBG group entities
- On-going dialogue with various group entities and areas affected by changes in regulatory requirements, including local Compliance Functions of Deutsche Börse Group entities
- Coordination of implementation of new or amended requirements, most notable changes related to CRR and IFR in various companies of Deutsche Börse Group
- Preparation of management presentations and communication of regulatory developments and potential challenges to management
- Drafting of statements on emerging or existing regulatory requirements
- Provide assistance in interpreting, operationalizing and implementing regulatory requirements stemming from banking regulation; advise and support potential implementation projects
- University degree in law, business administration or economics
- Minimum of two years of relevant professional experience in the field of financial regulation and banking supervision
- Profound knowledge of relevant regulatory legislations and requirements in the field of banking and investment regulation (CRR, IFR);
- Strong writing, conceptual and methodological skills, ability to communicate positions in a clear and structured manner
- Ability to work in a team and in a matrix organisation within a multicultural and multi-location, international environment with high level of initiative, commitment and motivation
- Proficiency in German and English is required
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.