Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Clearstream Global Securities Services Ltd. • Cork
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
We are currently recruiting in Cork for our Service Quality and Improvement Team. The team play an important role in the health and standards of our Operations units; they are responsible for driving quality and operational efficiencies.
We are looking for a candidate to complete Business Acceptance testing and support the introduction of new IT functionality for our Operations team.
The successful candidate will monitor and test for successful system enhancements and ensure the business are prepared in advance of our releases. They will also look to lead and promote the company culture which values the importance of our People, Customers, Result and our external Community.
- Analysis of SRA (System Requirements) for upcoming IT releases as a basis for writing business acceptance tests and internal readiness documentation to support the introduction of new releases
- Business Acceptance Testing activities: Executing tests cases and comparing the actual and expected outputs as per the requirements
- Attendance and involvement at development meetings alongside Operational representatives to gain a complete understanding of any new functionality and how any changes will impact operational processing
- Close partnership with relevant Subject Experts to get a complete and reliable understanding of key customer operations processes. This will include shadowing and working with various Customer Ops functions for short periods to upskill.
- Documentation of IT changes in an easy-to-understand format and translation into simple and clear tasks for the testers
- Close cooperation with Customer Ops SMEs as well as IT development and test management to create high quality documents that document the impact of any system changes
- Support of colleagues in the team in completing collective tasks
Your key competencies
- High level of organization. Focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Inquisitive mindset; desire to understand systems and workflows
- Results orientation with an ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to identify problems and propose effective solutions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Lean/Continuous improvement mindset
- Proficient in MS Office. Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel is considered an advantage
- Understanding of Clearstream's products and services an advantage, in particular Investment Funds, Settlement and Custody
- Proven experience of testing and an understanding of project management practices is considered as an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills and care for detail
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Any additional experience in Summit or Agile methodologies, test tools like JIRA and ALM, is considered as an advantage
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Your well-being is important to us! We provide you with a comprehensive healthcare scheme that covers you and your civil partner and/or dependants. It gives you access to public and prive hospitals as well as a great cover for everyday medical expenses.
Top up your pension! We pay you an annual pension contribution which is meant to build up additional retirement savings for you.