Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Building Operation Officer (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Reporting to the Head of Facility Management, you will have proven track record of experience in Facility Management, building and construction environments. You will be a resilient and strong leader with the ability to drive improvements but with flexibility to adapt to changing priorities.
Responsible for the operational management of different buildings, you will ensure workplaces are safe and presented to the highest standard. You will also be a confident project & construction manager with working knowledge of construction practices, building regulations / codes and safe working methods. Confident to manage a project or supervise site works and workers/companies, you will have an eye for detail, be self motivated and a confident and effective communication.
Flexibility is required (potentially working in shift)
- Managing facility services and contracts in areas including catering, cleaning, waste management, building operations and maintenance, space planning and utilities.
- Manage projects in relation to new works, refurbishments & fit-out + budget management
- Ensure all building operations works are performed safety in compliance with local laws and legislation
- Contract, purchasing and asset management
- Monitor contractor work to ensure safe systems of work are implemented and maintained
- Develop and maintain processes in relation to building operations, construction activities and projects
- Health & Safety management
- Knowledge in real estate and property management
- At least 5 years of experience in Facility management and building operation processes
- Health and Safety officer certificate (Travailleur Désigné) would be an asset
- Work experience in Property management / building maintenance
- Experience in project management
- Knowledge in Autocad system would be an asset
- Self motivated, resilient, flexible and adaptable approach
- Ability to effectively prioritize and work under pressure to meet targets & deadlines
- IT literate with MS Office applications – priority on Excel and power point
- SAP knowledge
- Fluent in English and French is mandatory. German would be an additional asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.