Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Business Analyst - Cash & Securities Clearing Design (f/m/d)
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
The section Clearing Design is responsible for the identification and business design of new clearing offerings for additional asset classes and improved clearing services in close alignment with our clearing members. We further design the operational clearing infrastructure for e.g. Post-Trade, Cash and Collateral Management, that is used across all of our cleared markets.
The Cash & Securities Clearing Design Unit within Clearing Design is responsible for the definition and business design of the international payment- and settlement infrastructure for the centrally cleared business of Eurex Clearing AG. In this respect, it represents Eurex Clearing´s interests acting as central interface towards Central and Payment Banks, (International) Central Securities Depositories (CSDs) and Group Deutsche Boerse entities.
By being a part of our team, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing of Eurex Clearing’s settlement and payment infrastructure and services from a business perspective during the daily work, but also as an active part of various initiatives and projects.
- As organizer and potential chair of the Securities Clearing & Settlement Committee, you keep a relationship with our top 16 clearing members, and you translate their requirements into functional business requirements and concepts and develop tailored solutions
- You act on the business side in close collaboration with stakeholders to accompany the implementation of business concepts as product owner till launch
- You are counterparty and relationship manager for the connected Central Securities Depositories (CSDs) as well as Payment and Central Banks
- You represent Eurex Clearing in various industry working groups
- You monitor the developments in the settlement and payment area and ensure that Eurex Clearing complies with all relevant regulations and that Eurex Clearing offers excellent clearing and settlement solutions
- Professional experience as business analyst of several years in the field of financial markets, ideally with background in clearing, settlement and/or payments
- Experience with creation of functional concepts and impact analyses
- Experience in software implementation projects as business/product owner
- Very good communication skills, especially for the regular contact with our top 16 clearing members
- High commitment and motivation, distinct readiness to take on responsibility
- Proficiency in written and spoken German and English
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.