Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Business Analyst - Clearing Design Settlement Service (f/m/d)
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Start date: 01.04.2022
This position is initially limited for 2 years.
Field of activity
The section Clearing Design is responsible for the identification and development of new clearing offerings for additional asset classes and improved clearing services in close alignment with our clearing members. We further develop the operational clearing infrastructure for e.g. Post-Trade, Cash and Collateral Management, that is used across all of our cleared markets.
The Settlement Service Unit within Clearing Design is responsible for the definition and implementation of the international payment- and settlement infrastructure. In this respect, it represents Eurex Clearing´s interests acting as central interface towards central and payment banks, (international) central securities depositories and Group Deutsche Boerse entities.
By being a part of our team, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing of Eurex Clearing’s settlement infrastructure during the daily work, but also as an active part of various initiatives and projects.
- As organizer and chair of the Securities Clearing & Settlement Committee you keep a relationship with our top 15 clearing members and translate their requirements into functional concepts and develop tailored solutions
- You accompany the IT implementation of your concepts as product owner till launch
- As Business Requirements Owner you are part of the Eurex Clearing project to develop and introduce a new Securities Clearing System
- You are counterparty for the connected Central Securities Depositories and represent Eurex Clearing in various industry groups
- You monitor the developments in the settlement area and ensure that Eurex Clearing complies with all relevant regulations and that Eurex Clearing offers excellent clearing and settlement solutions
- Professional experience of several years in the field of financial markets, ideally with background in clearing and/or settlement
- Experience with creation of functional concepts and impact analyses
- Experience in software implementation projects as business/product owner
- Very good communication skills, especially for the regular contact with our top 15 clearing members
- High commitment and motivation, distinct readiness to take on responsibility
- Proficiency in written and spoken German and English
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.