Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Business Analyst (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Investment Funds Service (IFS) IT Section builds, maintains and operates a portfolio of applications which provide Clearstream clients state of the art solutions to standardise fund processing, and to increase efficiency and safety in the investment funds sector. Our global funds processing platform Vestima allows for reaching all types of funds, from mutual funds to ETFs and hedge funds.
- Provide analysis within set deadlines and budget for one of our projects, analysing existing services and designing future features, related to Investment Funds such as Order routing, Settlement, Trailer fees, Corporate Actions, Custody, Fund Transfer, Regulatory Reporting, and Billing.
- Find, elicit, and write business and functional requirements.
- Present results to both Business and IT teams of IFS (development and architecture).
- Master degree (or equivalent) in a computer based discipline or in a business school.
- At 3 years experience in business and functional analysis.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of requirements engineering and modelling tools.
- Ability to meet challenging project deadlines and deliver in a fast moving and change oriented environment.
- Good team player with excellent communications skills.
- UML knowledge is required.
- Agile knowledge is a plus.
- Business Analyst certification is a plus.
- Fluency in English is mandatory. French and/or German are an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.