Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Business Analyst - Issuer CSD Services (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of Activity
We are looking for a Business Analyst to strengthen our Issuer CSD Services Product Management Team in the implementation of New Issuance projects for Clearstream entities CBF and Lux CSD.
As part of the Business Analysts Team, you will be responsible for the business deliverables viz. defining and documenting the business requirements, Change Management, Business Acceptance Test and Customer Readiness.
- Support projects for digitalization of the new issuance process at Clearstream
- Evaluation of existing business processes and identification of required change within the defined scope
- Analysis of the new issuance process interfaces like admission, static data, settlement and corporate action
- Interacting with IT for architectural set up of new processes/services in modern technology
- Preparation of Impact Analysis, documentation of high – level concept, business requirements and reviewing of specification and other IT deliverables
- Share of know-how and support with wide and extensive product knowledge
- Leading review cycles, ensuring feedback incorporation and response process, conducting any required meetings and presentations
- Liaise with operations, compliance and legal for the impacted operational process and communication to the operational departments
- Ensuring internal and external readiness by interacting with IT, Operations, Central Functions, Relationship Management teams and contribution to other associated tasks as required
- Participating in E2E testing in the simulation environment with the customers and query resolution
- Minimum of 3 years professional and practical experience in a similar position
- Experience in working with global custodians, CSDs, ICSDS
- Able to work independently and to be a team player
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional analytical skills, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Spoken and written fluency in business English
- Experience with Change Management activities
- Very good documentation skills and experience of updating various customer Handbooks, Manuals, Guides
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.