Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Business Analyst - Market Development (f/m/d)
EUREX Frankfurt AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
This position is initially limited for 2 years.
Your area of work
The unit Market Development is responsible for the evolution and development of the Eurex market place to address changes in regulation, competition and customer needs. Concrete examples are the design and implementation of the new selective RFQ platform Eurex EnLight to facilitate price formation in off-book liquidity as well as the launch of Eurex Improve to enable best customer order execution in the order book. The team is also responsible for the development and implementation of liquidity incentivizing market models for derivative instruments with respect to changing regulatory frameworks. In close cooperation with other functional and operational teams the Market Development unit also develops and executes concepts to increase proximity as well as enable access for end clients to the exchange. Finally, the unit is responsible for various microstructure topics such as the MiFID II Transparency regime, mistrade rules or Third-Party Information Provider (TPIP) connectivity.
- Support the identification, design, implementation and further enhancements of Eurex’ Market Models
- Quantitative analysis of market developments, like market participants behaviour, transaction behaviour, trends & patterns analysis based on huge amounts of data, ideally developing a tool that eliminates the need for manual analyses
- Preparation of business specifications to implement previously designed measures
- Competitor analysis, research and monitoring of market developments to identify trends and develop ideas for new initiatives
- Close interaction with customers
- Generation and review of presentations to the management and customers.
- Design, facilitation and review of processes
- Participation in on-going projects within the department and group
- University degree, preferably in financial engineering, math, finance or economics with a quantitative focus
- At least 2 years of working experience in financial markets industry with derivatives focus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills combined with the ability to prepare and present complex analysis to different target audiences
- Professional handling of MS office applications (Excel / Word/ PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in data science which includes solid knowledge of SQL and ability to work with large datasets as well as experience in working with Python. Skills in business intelligence tools like Qlik or Tableau would be a plus
- Very good English and German skills in speech and writing
- Commitment, flexibility, ability to work in a team and strong communication skills complete your profile
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.