Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Business Analyst - Pricing & Market Making (f/m/d)
EUREX Frankfurt AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
This position is initially limited for 2 years.
Field of Activity
Pricing and Market Making are important strategic steering instruments for the revenues of Eurex and need to be continuously monitored and further developed within the dynamically changing market environment. Pricing & Market Making is responsible for the development and implementation of new fee measures in the areas of trading, clearing and technology for Eurex, the derivatives market of Deutsche Börse Group. The team is also responsible for the design of Eurex’ Market Making framework and strategy. In your role as Business Analyst you will significantly contribute to these responsibilities.
- Find solutions for complex strategic problems by analysing large sets of financial data (e.g. transaction data, order book data)
- Prepare and present analysis results to senior management
- Develop, simulate and implement enhancements to the existing transaction fee model
- Support the design of Eurex’ Market Making framework and strategy including the development and the optimization of incentive schemes
- Prepare business specifications for the implementation of new measures within all relevant IT systems
- Coordinate the implementation of a measure in close cooperation with internal and external interfaces
- Cover incoming customer inquiries regarding Market Making and fee related topics
- Monitor competitive landscape to help identifying trends and to develop new ideas
- Contribute to strategic projects within Eurex
- University degree, preferably in financial engineering, math, finance or economics with a quantitative focus
- At least 2 years of working experience in financial markets industry with derivatives focus
- Excellent data analysis and visualization skills in scripting languages (i.e. Python or R)
- Sound experience in querying databases using SQL
- Excellent communication and presentation skills combined with the ability to prepare and present complex analysis to different target audiences
- Professional handling of MS office applications (Excel / Word/ PowerPoint)
- Fluent in written and spoken English and/or German
- Commitment, flexibility, ability to work in a team and strong communication skills complete your profile
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.