Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Business Continuity Manager (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
The unit Business Continuity Management (U) oversees and controls the Business Continuity Management Framework of Deutsche Börse Group (DBG), which is deployed to mitigate unavailability risk for key resources in order to minimize the impact of potential operational disruptions to DBG entities.
- Develop, implement and maintain a business continuity management (BCM) and related governance framework
- Enhance the second line of defence oversight on Business and IT Operations
- Develop, implement and maintain an incident & crisis management process
- Support yearly Business Impact Analysis assessments
- Coordinate the execution and reporting of BCM tests
- Support the roll out of a new BCM tool
- Design, collect, monitor and report BCM KPI / KRI metrics
- Become a trusted business advisor for BCM topics: provide guidance related to business continuity plans and interdependencies, foster awareness and facilitate a proactive involvement of business areas in business continuity management
- Interact with other control functions like Information Security, Outsourcing and Risk Management
- Provide input and support to key projects and change processes
- Interact with external BCM interest groups/organizations and keep abreast of changes in regulations and industry best practices
- Proven track record in Business Continuity Management and/or IT Service Continuity Management (incl. IT Contingency & IT Disaster Recovery Planning) – with a focus on financial services/banking/financial market infrastructure providers.
- Very good knowledge of Business Continuity Management practices and protocols, including international BCM standards promoted by BCI/DR/ISO and relevant regulations (MaRisk, EMIR, CSDR, BAIT, DORA, etc.)
- Good knowledge and/or previous experience on the following topics would be a plus: design of incident & Crisis management framework for (complex) matrix organisations; operational resilience; vendor management and vendor resilience; IT Infrastructure; IT & Cyber Security
- Good knowledge of the operational risk profile and business model of Deutsche Börse Group (DBG)
- Fluency in English (German would be desired)
- Excellent analytical skills, creativity, critical thinking and the ability to identify problems and propose solutions
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.