Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Business Continuity Officer (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
The unit Business Continuity Management oversees and controls the Business Continuity Management Framework of Deutsche Börse Group (DBG), which is deployed to mitigate unavailability risk for key resources in order to minimize the impact of potential operational disruptions to DBG entities.
- Develop, implement and maintain a Business Continuity Management (BCM) and related governance framework
- Enhance the second line of defence oversight on Business and IT Operations
- Develop, implement and maintain an Incident & Crisis Management Framework
- Support yearly Business Impact Analysis assessments
- Coordinate the execution and reporting of BCM tests
- Design, collect, monitor and report BCM KPI / KRI metrics
- Become a trusted business advisor for BCM topics: provide guidance related to business continuity plans and interdependencies, foster awareness and facilitate a proactive involvement of business areas in business continuity management
- Interact with other control functions like Information Security, Outsourcing and Risk Management
- Provide input and support to key projects and change processes
- Interact with external BCM interest groups/organizations and keep abreast of changes in regulations and industry best practices
- Several years professional working experience in Business Continuity Management and/or IT Service Continuity Management (incl. IT Contingency & IT Disaster Recovery Planning) – with a focus on financial services/banking/financial market infrastructure providers
- Knowledge of Business Continuity Management practices and protocols, including international BCM standards promoted by BCI/DR/ISO and relevant regulations (MaRisk, EMIR, BAIT, DORA, etc.)
- Relevant experience in Incident & Crisis Management
- Good knowledge and/or previous experience on the following topics would be a plus: operational resilience; vendor management and vendor resilience; IT Infrastructure; IT & Cyber Security
- Good knowledge of the operational risk profile and business model of Deutsche Börse Group (DBG)
- Fluency in English (German would be desired)
- Excellent analytical skills, creativity, critical thinking and the ability to identify problems and propose solutions
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.