Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Business Controller Data & Analytics Qontigo/ISS (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
As Business Controller Qontigo & ISS, you will actively support senior management to steer the area while providing all-important information at the right time. In a dynamic, client and technology-oriented environment you will be in charge of controlling tasks and defining new ways to measure and report relevant financial information to enable the management to identify opportunities and risks. You will act as single point of contact for the management of the Qontigo & ISS businesses.
The Financial Planning and Analytics Section supports Deutsche Börse Group Pre- & Post Trade management in planning, coordination and management accounting activities by providing the necessary tools and information. It is responsible, in particular, for the planning and forecasting process, internal budget and cost management, revenue controlling, and internal financial reporting.
- Support in month-end closing activities
- Preparation and presentation of financial reports for the Executive Management of the Qontigo & ISS Area
- Responsible for planning, forecasting and monthly reporting for Qontigo & ISS in liaison with business
- Preparation of budget performance reviews including variance analysis
- Preparation of ad hoc analysis
- Active development of the existing financial (SAP based) reporting
- Participation in the implementation of new controlling requirements
- University degree in business administration and/or comparable education
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in Controlling and Financial Reporting
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal, ability to communicate effectively across all seniority levels, in English, German in addition would be an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to: prioritize competing responsibilities, work under pressure, meet challenging deadlines and capability to build and maintain effective business relationships
- Excellent analytical and technical skills, proficient in use of MS Office, SAP ERP/S4 Hana and SAP AFO
- Strong knowledge and understanding of accounting principles and financial concepts
- Persuasive, independent and accurate way of working with a proactive structured approach
- High degree of flexibility
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.