Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Business Developer Asset Management - Germany & Nordics (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Do you prosper in a client-focused role that interacts with B2B business partners as well as internal teams in Clearstream? Are you at your best when developing high quality relationship with clients, working on growing those relationship in size and profitability, and cooperating closely with our B2B business partners and the many stakeholders of Clearstream involved?
We are currently looking for a Business Developer to join our Asset Manager Network business unit within Clearstream Fund Centre.
- Play an active role in the business development & growth strategy for Germany and Northern Europe strengthen platform presence locally with Asset Managers
- Develop relationships with German as well as Asset Managers in Northern Europe and represent Clearstream Fund Centre AG to Asset Managers by presenting the offering and capabilities
- Actively manage coverage and priorities for expanding Asset Manager universe and revenues
- Support bidding process with Sales & Relationship team for prospect Distribution Partners
- Negotiate new distribution and platform service agreements within the coverage expansion strategy
- Contribute to improve overall satisfaction and be accountable for its quality and profitability
- Perform initial and recurring AML and Due Diligence checks on Asset Managers
- Manage hospitality, client visits, attend fund fairs and take care of regular contacts to build a positive customer experience with Asset Managers and analyze trends for revenue optimization
- Provide support for the development and ongoing optimization of internal processes with key stakeholders within Clearstream and external processes with Asset Manager
- Ideally 3 - 5 years of experience in servicing B2B business partners
- Bachelor’s degree ideally in economics, finance, IT or business administration
- Excellent client and service orientation
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Take responsibility, be result oriented, bring problem-solving and analytical skills
- Well-organized, accurate, proactive, conscientious and resilient
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and within an international team
- Good regulatory background of fund and ETF distribution in the Nordic countries is a plus
- Fluently in German and English
- Scandinavian language skills are a plus
- Good general knowledge of Asset Management and Fund Platform Distribution business
- Good understanding of the financial services industry and especially the funds and ETFs industry
- Superior command of MS Office applications, in particular Word and Excel
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.