Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Business Developer Asset Managers - UK
Clearstream Banking S.A. London Branch • London
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Do you prosper in a client-focused role that interacts with B2B business partners as well as internal teams in Clearstream? Are you at your best when developing high quality relationship with clients, working on growing those relationship in size and profitability, and cooperating closely with our B2B business partners and the many stakeholders of Clearstream involved?
We are currently looking for Business Developer to join our Asset Manager Network business unit within Clearstream Fund Centre.
• Play an active role in the business development & growth strategy for UK fund distribution in priority and strengthen platform presence locally with Asset Managers
• Develop relationships with UK Asset Managers and represent Clearstream Fund Centre AG to Asset Managers by presenting the offering and capabilities
• Actively manage coverage and priorities for expanding UK Asset Manager universe and revenues
• Support bidding process with Sales & Relationship team for prospect UK Distribution Partners
• Co-ordinate negotiation of new distribution and platform service agreements within the coverage expansion strategy
• Contribute to improve overall satisfaction and be accountable for its quality and profitability
• Perform initial and recurring AML and Due Diligence checks on Asset Managers
• Manage hospitality, client visits and regular contacts to build a positive customer experience with Asset Managers and analyze trends for revenue optimization
• Provide support for the development and ongoing optimization of internal processes with key stakeholders within Clearstream and external processes with Asset Managers
• Ideally 3-7 years of experience in servicing B2B business partners
• Bachelor’s degree ideally in economics, finance, IT or business administration
• Excellent client and service orientation
• Leadership as well as strong communication and negotiation skills
• Take responsibility, be result oriented, bring problem-solving and analytical skills
• Well-organized, accurate, proactive, conscientious and resilient
• Self-motivated and able to work both independently and within an international team
• Good regulatory background of UK fund and ETF distribution is a plus
• Fluency in English
• Good general knowledge of Asset Management and Fund Platform / Distribution business
• Good understanding of the financial services industry and especially the funds and ETFs industry
• Superior command of MS Office applications, in particular Word and Excel
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.