Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Business Developer Xetra (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Cash Market • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
The Business Development Manager can be based in London or Eschborn and will work in the Business Development Wholesale team to further expand our Xetra trading business. The role will involve relationship management of Xetra customers based throughout Europe ensuring that customers satisfaction levels are always maintained at the highest level whilst also aiming to assist in growing the relationship. In addition, the role will require competivitve analytics of European and global equity trading, the development and evolution of Xetra market model designs for our equity and ETF/ETP offerings, and data based work to understand latest trends in equity trading and transform these into new services and products for our market.
- Manage and develop designated client relationships with sell side, buy side and proprietary trading firms through frequent meetings and dialogue
- Promote the Deutsche Boerse Xetra brand by attending relevant exhibitions and through organizing events such as client workshops
- Actively support the marketing of new Xetra initiatives to ensure maximum client exposure and success of launches
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Market research in US and European equity trading with complementary data-analytics of our Xetra cash equity and ETF/ ETP offering
- Assist in developing innovations for our Xetra trading offering in market models and services, transform ideas into projects and deliver these into live services by collaborating with our broader Cash Market, IT and Operations teams
- Create presentations for internal management and external stakeholders to win support
- You have successfully completed your university degree in business studies or a similar field
- You have a minimum of 3+ years in financial markets, ideally with exposure to European equities trading and execution
- Have the ability to self-manage client relations and product related projects without direction and report important findings to your team and according management where necessary
- You show strength in carrying out research, market modelling would be beneficial however not a must, and have excellent presentation and communication skills, internally as well as client facing
- Strong team player and cooperative ‘can do’ attitude
- Full proficiency in English and German
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.