Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Business Development Manager / Data Services (f/m/d)
Deutsche Boerse Systems, Inc. • New York
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Data Services Sales commercializes proprietary data from Group Deutsche Börse as well as international cooperation partners as well as real-time analytics. Moreover, the area serves partner exchanges in terms of market data marketing and dissemination.
We are looking to hire a business developer to market and promote the data and analytics offering from Deutsche Börse.
- Proactively engage with consumers of data and analytics internationally
- Market research, identification of demand and cross-selling opportunities
- Develop and execute sales strategies
- Create ad-hoc presentations for internal and external distribution
- Confidently present the data and analytics offerings and lead client facing meetings
- Business Development capabilities with confident cold calling techniques
- Manage a pipeline effectively
- Minimum of 5+ years in sales trading, sales of financial data and analytics or sales of investment products
- University or comparable degree in business administration or related subjects
- Proven sales track record, strong commercial attitude and persistence
- Financial market experience including a deep understanding of product offerings, ideally from working in trading or quant funds
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, high analytical competence
- Strong team player and cooperative attitude
- Very strong English language skills (additional languages are a plus)
The salary range for this position is between $130,000 - $160,000.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.