Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Business Development Manager / Data Services (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Data Services Business Development commercializes proprietary data from Group Deutsche Börse as well as international cooperation partners as well as real-time analytics. Moreover, the area serves partner exchanges in terms of market data marketing and dissemination.
- You are responsible for the acquisition of new clients
- Together with the other members of the sales team you are jointly responsible for coordinated sales activities
- You actively engage in sales events, conferences and trade shows
- Your role will also include monitoring of industry developments and competitor analyses
- In this role you will develop, grow and accurately report the sales pipeline and opportunities using adequate software tools such as SAP C4
- You will also contribute to the preparation of management presentations and reporting
- You have successfully completed your university degree in business administration, finance or a comparable education with relevant professional experiences
- You have been able to gather first experience with B2B sales within the financial industry
- Your knowledge of market data industry is a plus
- You have proven ability to work under pressure
- You are proficient in written and spoken English
- Competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. Occasional international travel is required
- Additionally, you need to be a team player with good communication skills, highly motivated and flexible
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.