Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Business Development Specialist (f/m/d)
Eurex Sec. Transact. Serv.GmbH • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Startdate: 01.07.2021 / This position is initially limited for 2 years
Field of activity
Eurex Securities Transactions Services GmbH develops service offerings for market participants addressing new regulatory settlement standards. This particularly includes mandatory buy-ins for not settled securities transactions. As part of our service offering, we organize auctions, purchase securities for our clients and ensure same day settlement.
- Work collaboratively with clients, operations and IT to develop and improve our services
- Identify service enhancements and manage their implementation in close alignment with relevant stakeholder
- Plan, prepare and manage internal and external projects and meetings
- Development and implementation of new business opportunities and strategies in close cooperation with the executive management
- Network management for our technology partners, data provider, as well as for our cash-, settlement- and SWIFT-infrastructure
- University degree in economics, finance, business administration or equivalent with excellent results
- Several years of experience in securities trading or post-trade departments for fixed income or equity instruments
- Profound expertise of the European trading, settlement and payment ecosystem
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of Banking IT and new technology
- Knowledge in Banking and Capital markets regulation is a plus
- Ability and enthusiasm to explore revenue enhancing business ideas
- Highly motivated team player with a willingness to perform in critical situations
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, customer focus, a proficient manner as well as project experience
- High commitment, motivation, creativity and ability to work both independently and flexibly in a team
- Proficiency in written and spoken English. German is a plus
- Excellent MS Office knowledge. Experiences in trading and middle/backoffice applications is a plus
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.