Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Business Domain Test Engineer - Trading (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Quality Assurance serves as a final quality gateway for the Trading System Software before customers will get first access to fixes, enhancements, changes, or new releases of Trading System Software in a Member Simulation.
Quality Assurance takes care of appropriate measures to achieve high quality of the Software from a functional, technical and performance perspective after completion of testing from the software development teams. Quality Assurance also caters for decision taking for installing the fixes, enhancements, changes, or new releases of the Trading System Software in Simulation and/or Production Environments.
- Plan and perform functional, technical and performance testing of trading software and trading regulatory reports
- Self-organization of software testing in terms of responsibilities, contents, and schedule
- Creation and updating of test models and scripts for test automation
- Close cooperation with functional and operation teams for software testing
- Support of ad hoc inquiries for simulation and production
- University degree in business studies or comparable qualification
- Expertise for testing of software from a functional, technical and performance perspective
- Strong expertise on functionality of cash and derivatives trading systems
- Strong communication skills and lateral thinking
- Experience in scripting for test, test automation
- Experience in python scripting is preferred
- High degree of teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.