Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Business Intelligence Specialist - SAP BW/BI (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main, Cork
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Corporate IT of Deutsche Börse Group is in charge of end user workplace experience, voice & communication, application development and operations for all group processes such as Financial Core, Customer Care, Control & Corporate Processes, as well as Deutsche Börse Group’s Reference Data Platform. We also develop and operate our Enterprise Analytics and Digital Boardroom which are the core of sharing and measuring our group’s success.
Our mission is simple – Make IT Run!
As a member of the Enterprise Analytics Team, you will join us on our journey to move Deutsche Börse towards an intelligent Enterprise. Together we will create a Group wide Reporting Catalogue using various source systems and bring it all into in place – the Enterprise Analytics Store. You will be implementing reporting solutions as a self-service along all lines of business with outstanding customer experience, based on SAP BW/4HANA, SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP S4/HANA. Therefore, translating business (processes) into numbers and KPIs, fully digital and automated, must be your DNA.
If you strive to take ownership and develop creative solutions, are fascinated by technology, and like to work in a challenging and fast paced environment – then you are exactly the person we are looking for.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to analyze, define and prioritize business requirements and translate them into technical specifications
- Develop and implement analytical data models including data visualization and dashboard design as well as advanced analytics solutions
- Integrate data from various data sources into a data warehouse
- Foster and drive our analytics and reporting culture
- Build, strengthen and maintain a close relationship to main stakeholder
- University degree in computer science and comparable education
- 3-10 years of relevant work experience, working in SAP BW/4HANA and S4/HANA environments
- (Senior) Expert knowledge of BI activities (ETL processes, Data modelling, SQL, ABAP, LSA/LSA+)
- Proficient in various reporting techniques and data visualization tools, e.g. SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP BO Analysis for Office, experience in other BI Tools like QlikSense, Power BI and Tableau is an advantage
- Previous experience with handling & querying relational databases (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL or Google Big Query)
- Experience in gathering requirements and designing of solutions
- Proven expertise in using an agile project methodology
- Good communications skills, own initiatives, able to work independently and excellent analytical skills round of your profile
- Proficient in English (verbal and spoken). German is an asset.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.