Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Business Management Officer - Investment Funds Services (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Clearstream Fund Centre (CFC) is the market-leading provider of fund processing services in Europe and acts as the largest true one-stop-shop in the area of 3rd party funds services.
Business Management, is part of the Clearstream Fund Services (CFS) Business Segment and is responsible for the business planning framework and performance monitoring across the department working with CFS Strategy, Product, Commercial, Operations, Finance, IT teams and Clearstream and DBG finance and control functions for the successful delivery of IFS, Clearstream and Deutsche Börse Group Strategic Business Plan and objectives.
As part of the Executive office for the IFS Segment, you will have the opportunity to get involved in a wide range of tasks and strategic projects related to the CFS Business Segment with Senior Stakeholders:
- Prepare and manage the Funds Management Committee meetings and reports to be used by the CFS Management
- Support the preparation of longer-term financial planning of IFS including preparing and maintaining business / investment case
- Consolidation and preparation of responses to CFC RFPs and due diligence requests including coordination with key stakeholders
- Management of corporate policy requests including intercompany reporting and risk assessments. Tracking resolution of Internal Audit items
- Management of selected projects and strategic initiatives of CFS in accordance with Project Management Methodology and Best Practices
- Suggest and implement processes improvements, automation, etc.
- Administration tasks including transfers, purchase orders.
- Minimum 2-3 years of professional experience in an international Financial Services industry environment, big four or similar in a financial cost management, project management or advisory function
- Holder of a university degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or related is an asset
- Experience of delivery of strategic projects across functional teams is an asset
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail, good knowledge of quantitative tools and methods is mandatory
- Self Starter, Entrepreneurial with a “can do” attitude; Ability to take the initiative to “achieve results” and be “Client Service Delivery” focused
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to positively engage and develop relationships with multiple stakeholders across geographical locations
- Team player, flexible and well organised – able to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Knowledge of Clearstream Investment Funds Systems, processes and services is an advantage
- Good command of MS Office applications – particularly MS Excel, Powerpoint
- Certifications in Project management or Finance are an asset (e.g. PMP, Prince2, CFA, ACA etc.)
- Proficiency in oral and written English is mandatory. Knowledge of French and/or German is an asset
Applications from disabled persons are explicitly welcome.
We look forward to receiving your CV and Cover Letter in English !
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.