Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Business Process Manager Financial Accounting & Controlling (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
The mission of our Finance Governance & Controls unit is to define, implement and maintain a comprehensive Business Process Management, Internal Control System & KPI/KRI framework for Financial Accounting & Controlling (FA&C). We support the FA&C Teams to ensure stability & quality in substantial FA&C processes and to enable value growth in “change processes” with respect to envisaged changes within DBG. This includes the monitoring, measuring and providing feedback on End-to-End process performance & adherence to the internal control system.
- Establishing & monitoring of Internal Control System Framework & Risk Management Processes within FA&C by facilitating Risk and Control Self-Assessments to identify key risks, (non)financial impacts and relevant controls in strong collaboration with the 1st Line of Defense
- Measure the effectiveness of applied Internal Control System on process bundle level within FA&C and derive improvement measures with the collaboration of the process owner
- Definition of FA&C-wide BPM methodology and checking the adherence to the agreed standards
- Identification of top-down process improvements through quantitative analysis & facilitation of process changes within End-to-End Processes
- Consulting of FA&C-wide Process Owners responsible for managing and operating business processes
- Identify and enforce delivery of KPIs/KRIs and monitoring of FA&C KPI/KRI-Scoreboards
- University degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, or equivalent professional qualification
- Experience with process modelling, requirements gathering & process audits
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, critical thinking, as well as ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Initiative and goal-oriented approach to work as valuable member in a team as well as excellent presentation and communication skills
- Resilience, assertiveness, competent and engaging appearance
- Experience in working in a (internal) consulting role or similar would be a strong asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.