Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Business Strategy & Intelligence Specialist (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Deutsche Börse´s Market Data + Services business supports capital market participants in their digital transformation. It provides Data Services to members of the financial community worldwide. Market Data + Services is the home of all relevant data from Deutsche Börse’s trading platforms like Xetra or Eurex, as well as renowned index-brands DAX and STOXX. The Data Services department develops, maintains and markets all of Deutsche Börse’s data, amongst them the proprietary market data of Deutsche Börse and its cooperation partners. In addition, we provide a leading set of analytics and sophisticated metrics for both investment and trading strategies applying modern statistical methods, big data analytics and machine learning.
As a Business Strategy & Intelligence Specialist (f/m/d) you will support the Business Strategy & Intelligence team in developing the strategy for the data business of Deutsche Börse AG further. This includes the (co-) lead of strategic projects (organic and M&A), the area’s financial analysis and controlling, as well as the development of market and competitor research.
- You (co-) lead strategic projects and initiatives aimed at long-term solutions, with focus on inorganic growth opportunities as well as partnership formats
- In this role you will support business areas of the segment with regards to topics of strategic relevance, mainly with strategic and financial analyses
- In addition, you will conduct market and competitor research in developing strategic growth options for the data business of Deutsche Börse AG
- Your tasks include preparation of decision proposals, status reports as well as analysis for senior management and for relevant management meetings
- As a secondary function you will support in coordination of compliance / audit / risk tasks as well as financial planning and tracking exercises
- You have completed your university degree in economics, finance or similar degree in a relevant field of expertise with excellent results – completed Master and / or CFA is a clear plus
- You have at least 2 years of relevant professional experience in at least one of the following areas: Strategy, Corporate Finance or Controlling, ideally in a position of in-house consultancy / group strategy / M&A advisory in the financial services sector
- Excellent conduct of MS Office applications, specifically Excel and PowerPoint. Know-how of financial modelling is beneficial
- You are a strong and committed team player willing to cooperate with multiple colleagues across office locations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a structured approach to problem solving and attention to detail round off your profile
- We are a very international team so fluency in English is a requirement (spoken and written). German language skills are a plus
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
Our hybrid work model
Our hybrid working model: personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.