Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Business Testing Manager (f/m/d)
Clearstream Fund Centre AG • Zurich
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Do you prosper in a system and project focused role that represents the business and interacts with functional analysts, IT and variety of business units in Clearstream? Are you at your best when performing high quality business acceptance testing, working on improving book of test case documentation, coordinating testing activities, acting as a hub while cooperating closely with respective key stakeholders?
We are currently looking for a Business Testing Manager to join our Platform Operations business section within Clearstream Fund Centre AG. As a Test Manager, you will be mainly in charge for the following:
- Be the subject matter expert and act as first point of contact for business acceptance testing (BAT) activity
- Support smooth IT releases by planning and coordinating proper BAT
- Oversee the BAT cycle to include integration, system, regression, load/performance, and acceptance testing.
- Draft BAT cases in close collaboration with the business subject matter experts
- Maintenance of BAT documentation in the Application Lifecycle Management system
- Provide reporting, metrics and documentation for all BAT efforts, results, activities, data, logging, and tracking.
- Analyse formal BAT results to discover, document and resolve defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws.
- Communicate BAT estimates, test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management.
- Manage and lead BAT meetings
- Lead and support of other operational related projects to help development and ongoing optimisation of internal processes and systems
- Ideally 3-5 years of experience in a business acceptance testing management role.
- Educated to degree level, preferably in computer science, or related technical field
- AGILE and traditional models experience both implementing and managing
- Able to work to deadlines and targets, whilst delivering a high quality of work.
- Superior command of MS Office applications, in particular Excel as well as, basic understanding of MS Access, SQL and SAP
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently, as well as, within a team
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with ability to maintain a cooperative relationship with development and business team members
- Well-organized, accurate, proactive, conscientious, and resilient
- Fluency in English, German/French/Italian language skills will be an asset
- Good understanding of the financial services industry and especially in the investment funds area
- Ability to design, development, and implement business acceptance testing solutions
- Proven experience in manual and automation BAT and strong knowledge of BAT quality assurance best practices
- Very good problem solving and analytical skills - able to focus both on the big picture and finite details
- Good project management skills and keen attention to detail
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.