Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
C++ Software Engineer (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o. • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
The Global Funding and Financing area is responsible for software analysis and development for Clearstream Luxembourg, the leading international central securities depository and Clearstream Banking Frankfurt AG – the leading central depository in Europe.
The application landscape supports the business lines for Global Securities Financing and Collateral Management. We operate a broad range of applications and packages on a variety of technologies.
As part of our team, you will participate in securing our product pipeline and building the future product landscape using the latest toolchain and development techniques. Equally, you would be playing a vital role in bringing about our DevOps, automation and Cloud based objectives
- Participate as a developer in the Agile (Scrum) team developing new applications and functionalities
- Participate in all stages of the software lifecycle (design, implementation, test and production support) and ensure high quality and security standards
- Contribute to the maintenance and upgrade of our automated DevOps pipeline
- Contribute to the transformation of our legacy applications into a modern Cloud-based Microservices architecture.
- Develop new APIs for both internal and external customers (REST, GraphQL)
- Constantly improve know-how with regard to technologies and GFF business
- You love efficiency, hate manual tasks and look for creative ways to automate
- Practical experience with C++ development
- Familiarity with development and scripting under Unix/Linux
- Practical experience with SQL (Oracle) databases
- Ability to work across several development streams
- Ability to work in a cross-location international team
- Team player with good communication skills, highly motivated and flexible
- Willingness to learn new methods and tools
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Would be an advantage
- Experience with development of Cloud based applications (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with DevOps environments and/or the Google SRE approach
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Knowledge in securities financing
- A background in financial markets, clearing or banking
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
Top up your pension! We provide you a contribution to the pension fund which is meant to build up additional retirement savings for you.
Your work-life balance is important! We offer you our MultiSport Card which you can use for various sport and wellness activities.