Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Cash Investigation Administrator (f/m/d)
Clearstream Operations Prague s.r.o. • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Ready to jumpstart your financial market career? Join our Cash reconciliation department and become part of our international team full of driven minds.
What will be your position in our team?
In your new role, you will be responsible for controlling tasks related to cash inbound instructions that are done through Clearstream's network of global cash correspondent banks and custodians, and tasks related to cash customers queries.
Sounds too complicated, right? We've got your back with full onboarding and on-the-job training. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities for your personal growth - we'll support you with both in-house and external training programs. So, what do you say? Are you ready to join the finance game-changers?
What will your working days look like?
- Handling entry of cash investigation related queries from external and internal customers, cash correspondent banks, and central banks in close co-operation with operation units and external stakeholders within the cash currency deadlines.
- Ensuring compliance with Internal Control System, laws and regulations, and interacting with Audit, Legal, Compliance and Risk Management for all controls related activities, including regulatory reporting.
- Contributing to process alignments for all section related activities and ensuring close collaborations with related cross-locational teams.
You are a good fit if you have…
- University degree in Economics or relevant back-office/accounting experience is preferred
- Fluency in English, German or French would be an advantage
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently in fast-paced environment
You can look forward to our benefit package:
- Hybrid working model
- Discounted company shares
- Meal allowance & Flexible benefit account
- Free Multisport card & annual transportation ticket in Prague
- Employee referral bonus (65 000 CZK)
- High-coverage life and accident insurance & Pension Fund contribution
- Extra Vacation days
- Personal Learning & development budget
- Company initiatives (LGBT+ network, ToastMasters, Women@DBG, ...) and way more!
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.