Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Central Outsourcing & Audit Coordinator (f/m/d)
Eurex Sec. Transact. Serv.GmbH • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
This position is initially limited for 2 years.
Field of activity
Eurex Securities Transactions Services GmbH develops service offerings for market participants improving and optimizing settlement services particularly regarding new, revised or increased, regulatory standards. This particularly includes mandatory buy-ins for not settled securities transactions after a predetermined time elapsed following the intended settlement day. As part of our service offering we will purchase securities and deliver directly and immediately to the receiving party. As such the team will be engaged in the market on a daily basis in highly standardized auctions.
- Central Outsourcing Coordinator, management of all outsourcing related tasks for Eurex Transactions Services GmbH across the entire process chain of Deutsche Börse Group
- Outsourcing risk assessments, performance (KPI) monitoring and annual reporting to the executive management
- Management of internal and external audits as well as required documentation
- Supervision of audit field work, execution, documentation and findings management
- Validation of audit reports and communication of results to responsible line management in the audited areas
- Project management support, particularly in regards to in/outsourcing improvements
- Higher education degree in a financial discipline or equivalent
- Candidates must have at least 3 years of experience with in/outsourcing and auditing topics. Strong know-how regarding in/outsourcings is an absolute must have
- Project management experience or previous auditing role would be a major plus
- Excellent know-how of regulatory requirements regarding banks and investment firms in the EU and particularly Germany
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work within tight deadlines
- High sense of responsibility, ability to work efficiently and target oriented
- Excellent negotiation skills, a proficient manner as well as the ability to independently prioritize
- Excellent written and spoken German & Englisch
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.