Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Change Consultant IT (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Corporate IT is on a journey of cultural transformation: we are facing the challenges of the new world of work and want to best prepare our teams for the challenges ahead in an ever-changing environment. Our department consists of approximately 330 colleagues in 26 teams spread across the globe. You will have the chance to drive organizational development in a diverse and dynamic work environment. We are looking for a Change Consultant IT (f/m/d) in Corporate IT who will help us translate the Group HR Strategy into the needs of Corporate IT by working alongside our teams and leaders. The purpose of the role is to foster people engagement and leadership development, by enriching the relationship between our people and our organization. You will provide them with advice and support on their journey to continuously improve relationship quality, psychological safety and the way we work together. You will drive all projects related to Change Management with regards to Strategy 2026, and can give free rein to your creativity. You will run existing formats but also develop creative solutions and tailor-made measures as a basis for sustainable improvements.
- You will be in the driver’s seat for the further development of our Corporate IT 2026 Change Management strategy, in close alignment with our HR department
- You will be responsible for the systematic implementation of change management processes - from conceptualization to strategy and implementation to tangible results
- You moderate and support culture development processes in the department and support innovation topics such as New Mental Models. This includes facilitating workshops with our leaders as well as moderating team development sessions
- You run yearly psychological safety survey, analyze and visualize the results, design action items with the leaders and present the outcome to our colleagues in the department
- In close alignment with our HR department, you are leading the competencies upskill project, in light of Strategy 2026 for the current and future skill demand of our Corporate IT staff and derive appropriate measures to fill the knowledge gaps of our colleagues
- Help senior leaders to manage HR workforce plan,
- Translate vision and strategy of HR department into execution for Corporate IT
- You hold a degree in business management with focus on work / organizational psychology or human resources and/or have experience in consulting with focus on change management or organizational development
- 4-5 years of experience in the area of organizational development
- Sound knowledge of project management
- Experience in data analysis and visualization
- Can-do-attitude: You are resilient, and you like to get things done
- Your communication style is goal-oriented, clear and to the point. You feel comfortable when presenting to a large audience of executives and non-executives
- You can run independently
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.