Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Citrix Engineer (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o. • Prague
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Corporate IT of Deutsche Börse Group is in charge for end-user workplace experience, voice & communication, application development and operations for all group processes such as Financial Core, Customer Care, Control & Corporate Processes, as well as Deutsche Börse Group’s Reference Data Platform. We also develop and operate our Enterprise Analytics and Digital Boardroom which are the core of sharing and measuring our group’s success. We are passionate in running our existing IT landscape and are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of Information Security and Compliance. Our mission is simple – Make IT Run!
You are an experienced Citrix Administrator, and have experience in conceptualizing, deploying, and managing systems, as well as automating technologies for both Windows / Citrix environments? You want to join a team which is dynamic, user- and business-oriented, with the ambition and opportunity to set the standard for running a modern Workplace Service in the Financial Industry?
- Design, build, and maintain the current Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops infrastructure
- Coordinating with application team to resolve technical issues with new or updated applications
- Align with business and regulatory requirements to ensure a stable solution, and provide operations support
- Provide stakeholder assistance throughout Service-/Product Lifecycle to avoid/resolve service performance and technical issues.
- Participate in the development and implementation of policies and procedures
- prepare/create documentation and procedures
- SLA-based Service Monitoring and Controlling including continuous improvement in shared areas and user communication
- Actively collaborate with the teams in Frankfurt, Prague, Luxembourg, and Cork to develop, customize, deliver solutions, and support customers.
- Participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S./B.A.) in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent Certification
- 8+ years of related experience
- Experience and knowledge of Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops is essential.
- Knowledge of user profile management on RDSH / Citrix environment (Citrix, Ivanti)
- Knowledge of software distribution tools is a plus (SCCM, DSM)
- Experience in PowerShell and/or other programming tools
- Experience using Microsoft technologies (Office 365, Active Directory, Group Policy)
- Experience with Azure - Virtual Machines or other Cloud computing platforms
- Experience in troubleshooting complex issues and providing corresponding solutions.
- Good adaptation to changing client environments and projects
- Ability to work in a highly critical environment
- Committed to continuous learning
- Language skills – fluent English
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Top up your pension! We provide you a contribution to the pension fund which is meant to build up additional retirement savings for you.
Your work-life balance is important! We offer you our MultiSport Card which you can use for various sport and wellness activities.