Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Citrix System Engineer (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Branch Prague • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Area of work:
Corporate IT of Deutsche Börse Group is in charge of end user workplace experience, voice & communication, application development and operations for all group processes such as Financial Core, Customer Care, Control & Corporate Processes. We also develop and operate our Enterprise Analytics and Digital Boardroom which are the core of sharing and measuring our group’s success.
Our mission is simple – Make IT Run!
We are passionate in running our existing IT landscape and exploring every day what makes DBG as a company, and thus all our colleagues, run better – simplify and automate processes, use modern technology and devices, and make collaboration fun. We are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of Information Security and Compliance.
We are seeking an experienced Citrix engineer.
- Develop, manage, and sustain the existing Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops infrastructure.
- Work in tandem with the application team to troubleshoot and fix issues with new or updated applications.
- Ensure alignment with business and regulatory standards to provide a reliable solution and operational support.
- Assist stakeholders throughout the Service/Product Lifecycle to prevent and address service performance and technical problems.
- Contribute to the creation and execution of policies and procedures.
- Develop and establish documentation and procedures.
- Monitor and control services based on SLA, including ongoing enhancement in shared areas and communication with users.
- Engage proactively with teams in Frankfurt, Prague, Luxembourg, and Cork to create, tailor, implement solutions, and assist clients.
- Be part of a 24x7 on-call rotation schedule.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Experience and knowledge of Citrix virtual apps and desktops is essential.
- Knowledge of user profile management on RDSH / Citrix environment (Citrix, Ivanti)
- Knowledge of software distribution tools is a plus (SCCM, DSM)
- Experience in PowerShell and/or other programming tools
- Experience using Microsoft technologies (Office 365, Active Directory, Group Policy)
- Experience with Azure - Virtual Machines or other Cloud computing platforms
- Experience in troubleshooting complex issues and providing corresponding solutions.
- Good adaptation to changing client environments and projects.
- Ability to work in a highly critical environment.
- Committed to continuous learning.
- Language skills – fluent English.
There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international work environment and a broad variety of career opportunities.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.